Mar 8, 2019 | BY Chris Couve
Today, Starboard launches its #stopsucking social media campaign in an effort to grow awareness of the harmful toll plastic straws and other single-use plastics have on our environment, by simply saying no to plastic straws.
Starboard would like YOU to join us in our fight against single-use plastics by saying NO to straws with our #stopsucking campaign.
We will be giving away 2 Starboard eco-product hampers every week for the next 3 weeks with the winner being announced Live on our Instagram!
This is how you can participate in the campaign;
- Publish a picture or video on either Instagram or Facebook of you with your strawless drink
- Share why we don’t need plastic straws to support the campaign & create awareness
- Use the #stopsucking hashtag and tag either @starboardsup or @starboardwindsurfing
So what’s in the cool Starboard eco-product hampers?
1) Starboard bamboo cutlery set
2) Starboard ‘Do You Still Suck?’ tee
3) Starboard Bamboo straws for you & your friends
*The campaign will run from Friday, March 8th through to Friday, March 29th.
**We will announce 2 winners each week via an Instagram Live draw at Taco Lake.
Don’t forget to #stopsucking and tag us ‘@starboardsup‘ to enter!
Now go save the planet!